Dr. Yum's Food Adventure: Home Edition COMPLETE TOOLKIT
- 12 month subscription to Dr. Yum's Food Adventure : Home Edition.
- “Welcome to the Adventure” orientation, including a primer on how to get the most out of the monthly lessons
- Suggested multi-sensory and cross-disciplinary teaching points
- Enrichment activities and a Food Adventure Log
- 29-page Parent Manual
- Monthly e-letters
- Quarterly webinars with our expert team
- Dr. Yum Apron
- 2 child safe dog knives
- 2 mini cutting mats
- EZPZ Happy Mat
- Yum Score magnet
- Raising a Healthy Happy Eater by Nimali Fernando, MD, MPH, (“Dr. Yum”) a pediatrician and founder of the nonprofit The Dr. Yum Project, and Melanie Potock, MA, CCC-SLP (“Coach Mel”), a certified speech-language pathologist specialized in pediatric feeding
- Shipping included within the continental United States.
This program is intended to be used by individual families. If you are a professional interested in providing it to your clients or part of a large educational group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional options.